Hi everyone! What a time to be alive. Life is so precious especially when we look at the news. Terrorism, the chaos around the world, COVID-19 lingering. If you’re reading this, take a deep breath and say “Thank you God for the breath in my body! ”
I want to say thank you to all who have texted, called, sent cards, etc. when I was praying with the GCC administration never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be blessed to pastor such beautiful people. Becoming your Pastor is the greatest honor of my life.
During these challenging times, your safety is my number one priority so let’s continue to social distance, wear our masks. Let’s remember to love each other as Christ loved us. Reach out to a neighbor and pray with them. Finally, let’s remember to tell that neighbor to tune into Peachtree City every Sabbath via YouTube/Facebook as we anxiously await a fresh word from God.
Yours in Christ,
Pastor Paige. ______________________________________
Ending 2020 with a new light
and some Goodbyes
Darcie Denton and Amy Cummings use their artistic skills to help illustrate the last sermon from Donna Jennings where she calls us to let our light shine to those around us. We will miss Donna and David Jennings, and pray God is with them on their new adventure.
7-Day FASTING & PRAYING plan January 29 – February 5
Dear Church Family:
We will come together for a week of fasting and praying. Prayerful fasting is a personal act; however, as we do this individually, we ask the Holy Spirit to bring our praying and fasting together before the throne of God. Is meant to help us seek God’s blessing, guidance, and wisdom for our individual lives and our church.
OUR VISION – We are a thriving faith community bound together by a desire to be like Christ, genuinely demonstrating God’s extravagant love and compassion for humanity. We are known for education, whole person wellness, and serving others. We accept people where they are as children of God and desire for them the vibrant life that Christ provides, now and forever.
OUR MISSION – To invite our community into a redemptive relationship with Jesus Christ, welcoming people from all walks of life to experience unconditional acceptance within a loving church family.
Save the Date: 45th Anniversary HOMECOMING
For more information about these and other events, click here.
All future services will be transmitted live for those unable to attend. Please visit our YouTube Channel on Sabbath mornings at 10:00 am.
SERMON PODCASTSIf you ever want to listen to a past sermon, you can find them on our church website under Worship then Sermons. Click HEREto go to the sermon directory. For iTunes, click HERE and for Google Play, click HERE.
Church Activities (2020)
Some indoor and some live-transmissions
Pathfinders last outing of 2020 Fishing honor at the Martin’s Lake and the Appalachian Trail
Church Members came together to clean the building.
Peachtree City Adventist Church Board approved steps
for our New Worship Experience.
1. Social Distancing of at least 6ft between families while entering and exiting buildings. Seating (Rows) separated by 10ft.
2. No congregating to visit before or after church services inside the buildings.
3. Masks required while inside the building with the exception of people on stage. (This is to protect other members from contracting COVID.)
4. Limit gatherings size to 80 people.
5. Temperature will be taken at the entrance of the church.
6. Offerings will be collected in locked boxes near the entrance and exit of the gym.
7. No food or drinks will be provided by the church (no fellowship lunches, no coffee, etc)
8. Hand Sanitation Stations will be located at each entrance and exit the building.
9. Disinfecting of the building including Spraying or wiping down of all chairs and equipment between church services and after the last service, disinfecting and thorough cleaning of floors, bathrooms, entrance, and gym weekly.
10. Cleaning of high-use surfaces at least once during each worship service.
11. No Parent/Children room at this time.
12. Anyone exhibiting signs of illness will be asked to leave the church premises immediately.
February 2-MAPS Testing
February 15-No School
March 8-12-WrAPS testing for grades 3-8
March 14-21-Spring Break
SCAS is now enrolling for the 2021-2022 school year.
For more information call the school at (770) 251-1464.
Pecans and car washes are still for sale! Pecans are $12 for a 1lb bag and the car wash coupons are $10!